Agendas & Minutes >
Agenda- September 1, 2015
Agenda- September 1, 2015
Aug 28, 2015 --
WEBSTER PARISH POLICE JURY
SEPTEMBER 1, 2015
The Regular Meeting of the Webster Parish Police Jury will be held as follows:
DATE: Tuesday, September 1, 2015
TIME: 10:30 A.M.
PLACE OF MEETING: 2nd FLOOR POLICE JURY MEETING
WEBSTER PARISH COURTHOUSE
410 Main Street, MINDEN, LOUISIANA 71055
PUBLIC HEARING: To hear comments concerning the abandonment of Casady Lane. Casady Lane is a right of way located east of LA Hwy 79 north of Minden, LA.
CALL TO ORDER:
- Additions to the agenda:
2. Audience Comments:
3. Adopt the minutes from the August 4, 2015 Buildings and Grounds Committee Meeting, the August 4, 2015 Road Committee Meetings, the August 4, 2015 Regular Meeting.
4. Approve invoices for payment: Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Steve Lemmons, Vera Davison, and Bruce Blanton.
5. To abandon Casady Lane, the right of way will go back to the landowner.
6. Approve merger of Precinct 21 and 22, name new precinct 22; precinct # 22 will be located at the Minden Civic Center, and to approve hiring Doug Mitchell, Demographer to rewrite description of recent merger and submit appropriate paperwork to the state.
7. Sci-Port, Mr. Ken Latin
8. Approve Cooperative Endeavor with the City of Springhill to facilitate a method of acquision of servitudes, etc. as per La.R.S. 33:1329.
9. Approve Professional Services Agreement with Somdal Associates for Courthouse Renovations.
10. Approve Agreement for Adjudicated Property Sale Services with Civicsource.
11. Approve Recreational Funding:
a. District #2 $160.00purchase of microwave for Council on Aging
12. Approve Board Appointments:
Webster Parish Convention and Visitors Bureau:
Appoint Mrs. Joan Farrar Roan of Springhill to fill the unexpired term of Lamar Smith, expires 12/31/2016.
Appoint Mrs. Etta Jo McCullough of Minden to fill the unexpired term of Mary McKinney, expires 12/31/2017
Mary Whitaker Community Services
Wanda Finley Head Start
Beverly Hammett Library
Lynn Dorsey Webster Parish Convention and Visitors’ Bureau
Joan Almond WP LSU Ag
COL Ron Stuckey Camp Minden
COL Carl Thompson Tax Assessor, Morris Guin
John Stanley OEP/HS DIR
Ronda C. Carnahan
Ronda C. Carnahan, Secretary-Treasurer
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact Ronda C. Carnahan at 318-377-7564, describing the assistance that is necessary.
Webster Parish Police Jury - Webster Parish Courthouse Annex
401 Main St., 1st Floor - P.O. Box 389 - Minden, LA 71058 - (318) 377-7564 Office - (318) 371-2366 Fax